Technology overload

I just realized that we have six computers in our house. That isn’t counting the Wii, my Android phone, etc., it’s just the traditional computers. Here are some stats:

Laptops – 3
Desktops – 3
Windows XP – 2
Windows 7 – 2
Ubuntu – 1
Leopard – 1
Dell – 5
Mac – 1

So, my goal is to get one more computer. That way we’ll have one computer per person in the family.

Now I just need to get my wife into World of Warcraft. Then family time would consist of each of us going to our separate corners, logging in, and fighting virtual monsters until the cows come home.

6 Responses to Technology overload

1. Anonymous says:

Maybe if you explain to Blizzard that you will have 7 monthly accounts, 1 for each person in the family, they will comp you the last computer.

2. Security News Media says:

Hello, I apologize for contacting you in this fashion, but I think you might be interested in
    submitting your site to my new sports directory…at thesportszone.org

I'm assuming comments are moderated so when I click submit this post won't automatically appear on site, if it does, I again apologize.

3. Kate says:

Huh, and I thought our four was a lot. My husband and I have been known to communicate via instant messenger–especially when he worked from home.

4. Jammie says:

there was a time when we had 4 ps2 so we could all play everquest :o)

5. Charlie Altman says:

Hello, I was a backer for Almost Super, and I wanted to inquire whether or not you were going to resubmit the project, and if not, how else can one help out? I was really looking forward to it! Thanks.

6. Callie says:

This made me laugh! Sounds familiar! I think we have more computers than family members these days!