Almost Super Cover Reveal

Hey all. I’m excited to reveal the cover to Almost Super!

Almost Super_final

Fantastic, isn’t it? Pete Oswald (who¬†has worked on¬†Paranoman and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs) is the artist. He did a great job, and I can’t wait to see this on a shelf. I don’t have a firm release date yet, but it will likely be first part of next year.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 Responses to Almost Super Cover Reveal

1. Krista says:

Hooray! Love it! Perfect!

2. Ooo, congrats on an awesome cover! I remember Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs – when I was younger, there used to be books in Cheerios boxes, and that was one of the books! Anyway, your cover looks great! Props to the cover designers :)

3. It’s fantastic! Very eye catching. Congrats!

4. Kimberly says:

Can’t wait to read this! Congratulations!

5. This is excellent. How exciting!

6. Love it, Marion! That is so cool! :-D My kids would be dying to read it. I’m dying to read it! :-) Congrats!

7. Melanie Jacobson says:

I think it’s a perfect middle grade cover. My kid would TOTALLY pick that up.

8. Shelly Brown says:

So cute. I love it. We will be buying this at a later date…maybe the first part of next year :)

9. Steven Bohls says:

Woo hoo! I’m so excited for you Marion. That’s awesome!

10. Elena Jube says:

Remember my kid who loved your book so much and was mad that it wasn’t published and you hadn’t even finished, so he couldn’t find out what happened?

His comment when I showed him this: “The cover looks chumpish, but because I know what’s inside it, I’m going to read it.” Which means he’s freaking excited about it, if you can’t tell. He’s fourteen. That’s a good response. And I, personally, love the cover. But whatever.