Hot Diggity

So, today I get to reveal my cover! Go ahead and scroll down, take a gander, then come back here to read my commentary. Go! Go! Take a look!

I’m super (no pun intended) excited about the cover. Without giving spoilers from the first book, the cover for book two hints at several things.

In the first book, the gang were in their street clothes, standing on the ground. Not any more. As the cover shows, they’re now in super suits! You can bet they’re pretty excited about that, but Benny more so than just about anyone. Benny can do enough damage without a super suit, just imagine what he can do when he’s wearing one.

And it’s no mistake that they’re flying above the city. What is a superhero book without somebody flying?

Finally, who is that fourth character in the background? He’s in a super suit, so it’s clear he’s a superhero. I’ll give you a hint . . . he’s the one with the funny name.

So, there you have it. The second book in the SUPER series. I’m very excited for all of you to see where Rafter, Benny, and Juanita are headed, and the next adventure that awaits them.

Searching For Super Cover

8 Responses to Hot Diggity

1. Josi says:

The character with a funny name? You named him after yourself! Your genius knows no bounds :-) Love the cover. Congrats!

2. Krista says:

Love it! The panicky humor comes through here, too. Congrats!

3. Tom says:

Can’t wait to read this one!

4. Chris says:

Very excited for you and the potential for this series!

5. Noel says:

Just finished reading Almost Super with my 12 year old. We loved it! His first question was, “Is this a series?”. So excited to read the next book. My son is very worried about Rafter. Thanks for a great read!

6. Noel, glad you liked it! Yes, it’s a series! The next book is out in January.

7. Bud and Malissa says:

I got your book as a gift from two people you know very well. They left NY And headed back home to your neck of the woods recently.
    I just finished reading it with my two older boys, 8&10 yrs old. They loved it. I enjoyed it as well. I will be telling others about this book. Nice work…